Rest assured I will follow all of the safety precautions to keep us all safe while operating.
Please see the new policies below
- Wearing a mask is mandatory. If you forget your mask you can purchase a disposable one for $2.00 or a reusable mask for $5.00.
- Please wash hands upon arrival.
- Please call when you arrive. There will no longer be a waiting area. I will be sanitizing between each client, so please be patient and wait to be called or texted before you enter.
- Please do not bring any company. I love friends and family but during this pandemic there will only be one client allowed in at a time. If you bring someone else I cannot welcome them in.
- Travel light anything you bring will go in a sanitized bin and must remain there until your service is over.
- Please no eating, if you bring a drink it must be in a sealable bottle. I will also not be providing any snacks or beverages at this time.
- If you appear sick or feel sick you will be asked to reschedule. Please be considerate of other people. I will have special hours for seniors and those with health concerns just ask!
Looking forward to slaying some hair again!